Monday, December 8, 2008

Help guys!

Guys!Someone has uploaded all my shararat videos on youtube without my credit!and he is claiming it as his own!If any of you have a YouTube account then Please help me get him remove them or get him suspended if he doesnt listen!
His username is "pokemonshowdown",please if you have a youtube account then comment on his profile and videos asking to remove them or flag his videos!!!Please guys,this time I really need help!
Your help will be appreciated,and if you give me your name I'll put ur name up on this site!
If you guys turn against me then i will shut this site!

1 comment:

  1. this is me bhargavi,again.
    dont worry.dont shut down this site or blog.no one will believe that the pokemonshowdown fellow has owned those episodes.as your name is written thare "Ambika".write down your name on the episodes as it will be the indication that you have done that.

    bhargavi

    ReplyDelete