Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cant u get it??

I made a post yesterday that i am doing as much as i can but looks like "pari'' still didnt get it.
I UPLOAD SHARARAT FOR MY OWN SATISFACTION,AND FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY APPRECIATE MY HARD WORK.
-I "HATE" SHARARAT SEASON 4 (DISNEY CHANNEL) AND THERE'S NOTHING ON EARTH THAT CAN MAKE ME HELLA UPLOAD IT!!
i wanna have a life outside my laptop too,but no1 lets me.
i try to be AS SWEET as possible with u guys,and i expect sweetness in return.
if you want me to be sweet with u then be sweet to me (ex nish and gunjan [my faves])
-------ok??-------
I don't sit here the whole day trying to upload shararat!

I apologise to be rude,but sometimes,You just gotta be!
Edit : Pari > If you don't care that i like shararat season 4 or not,then I don't care to upload it for you too.Fair enough!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment